Kathford International College of Engineering and Management is a highly-ranked college dedicated to inspiring teaching, excellent student experience, and strong employability. Established in 2003 and located at the heart of the city of Kathmandu- Balkumari, Lalitpur, Kathford gives students access to outstanding faculty and excellent resources. Kathford is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and offers undergraduate courses in Engineering, IT and Management.
Kathford International College invites the application from the competent, experienced and dynamic Individuals with strong leadership skills to implement academic strategies, provide academic inputs, and be an integral entity of academic activities.
POSITION : Lecturer (Few)
POSITION OVERVIEW : Lecturer, a full-time faculty member is responsible to achieve the strategic objectives of the college by playing the roles of teacher, scholar, researcher, and mentor of Department of Civil Engineering. The faculty member is responsible for developing lesson plan, implementing the plan and effective delivery engaging students in diverse teaching and learning methods.
- E. / M.Sc. or Equivalent in Water Resources Engineering (Expertise in Hydraulics)
- E. / M.Sc. or Equivalent in Transportation Engineering
- E. / M.Sc. or Equivalent in Environment Engineering (Expertise in Sanitary / Water Supply Engg)
EXPERIENCE: Fresher can apply. Technical or Academic Experiences shall be an added advantage.
- Conducting the Teaching and Learning Activities (Prepare lesson plan and conduct classroom teaching and learning activities; develop teaching learning materials, Conduct Assessments and exams, Execute Field Activities, Conduct Lab Activities etc.)
- Conducting various students support functions (get enrolled in admission, counselling and induction, career mentoring, placements and corrective disciplinary supports)
- Administrative and other functions (Participate in different committees and meetings, in conducting other co-curricular and extracurricular activities, brainstorming sessions, student management issues and supports as sought by college)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Good Academic track record
- Knowledge of university academic programs and curriculum
- Knowledge and skills of teaching-learning methods and resources
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION: As per college Policy and commensurate to the skill-set of the candidate.
To Apply: https://merojob.com/lecturer-37/