Our students Amrit Devkota, Shraddha Bhuju, Abiral Bhandari, Yunip Lal Shrestha from 2074 BCT/BEX Batch won Manual Akhada competition at CAN InfoTech 2018. Kathford has the record of winning many manual and automated robotics competition in past as well.
You will need to pass your +2 or PCL level in Science and also pass BSc.CSIT Entrance Examination conducted by Tribhuvan University.
We also provide scholarship to semester topper students. You can also apply for EB Australia Scholarship. Please check our Scholarship page for more details.
You will need to fill and submit our application form and attach following documents along with.
- BSc. CSIT Entrance Exam Pass Certificate
- BSc. CSIT Entrance Exam Admit Card
- A copy of your citizenship certificate
- Two passport size photo
- A copy of your SLC marksheet and +2 transcript
- A copy of your character certificate from your school and +2 college
- A copy of your provisional certificate from HSEB/NEB
- A copy of your migration certificate from HSEB/NEB
We accept application forms from the next day of BSc. CSIT Entrance Examination Results.
Application form is available in our website. You can fill the form and submit online. You can also fill the form available at our college. However, you will need to submit your documents at our college admission desk.