Before You Apply
Choose Your Course
Choosing the right course for your Bachelor’s degree is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. So think carefully about what you want to study.
You should think about:
- which subjects you enjoy
- which fields interests you
- your future career plans
Once you decide your course, check our Courses to learn more about them.
Eligibility for admission
BE Computer/Civil/Electronics, Communication & Information:
- Minimum ‘C’ in all subjects in PCL/+2 with Physics or Biology with Extra Maths
- PASSED in IOE Entrance Exam
For detailed information please CLICK HERE.
- Minimum ‘C’ grade in all subjects in PCL/+2 in Science (Physics or Biology)
- PASSED in TU IOST Entrance Exam
- Minimum ‘C’ grade in all subjects in PCL/+2
- PASSED in CMAT Test
Who and how to send bank voucher or mock test entrance card:
- Applicant appeared in Mock Test:
Admission application fee is free for applicant who appeared in Mock Entrance Test conducted at KATHFORD. He/ she must submit mock test entrance card by mentioning name, rank, and contact number through viber or whatsapp no 9801231261 or by person at college.
- Applicant did not appeared in Mock Test:
Applicant who did not appeared in Mock Entrance Test conducted at KATHFORD must pay application fee via Bank account or directly at college. He/ she must submit bank voucher by mentioning name, rank, and contact number through viber or whatsapp no 9801231261 or by person at college.
College Admission Application Form – 2075
APPLICATION FOR BE PROGRAMS
How to Apply? You can apply for BE Programs at Kathford by applying online in our Online Application Form Portal.
Please click here for the BE/BArch. Entrance Information & Admission Regulations – 2075 of IoE
Please click here for the IOE Centralized Admission Guideline – 2075
First Application Deadline
5 Bhadra 10: AM to 8 Bhadra 5:00 PM, 2075
Please fill up Admission application form for Engineering, BSc. CSIT and BBA Programs.
- Account Name: Kathford Int’l Education & Research Foundation, Nabil Bank, Gwarko Branch, Account Number: 5006017500003 (For Engineering), 5001017500086 (For BBA/CSIT )
- Account Name: Kathford Int’l College of Engineering and Management, Account Number: 00100200024544000001 (NMB Bank, Babarmahal Branch
What is the application fee?
The application fee is Rs. 200 for single option or single program choice, Rs. 300 for two program choices and Rs. 400 for three program choices. Application fee free for applicant who appear in Mock Entrance test at KATHFORD